Do you wanted to know about the argumentative essay? Or you want to know how to write an argumentative essay? Both are related to the same situation, or both have the same solution. Before we start firstly, you have to know about the argumentative essay. It is that essay which looks for the position of an issue and provides several reasons, evidence, and agrees with the situation.
While writing an essay you there are 5 C’s that makes an effective argumentative essay. The C’s are as follow:
- Clarity: Be direct and straightforward
- Candor: Be honest with the reader
- Confidence: Invite the reader to agree
- Control: Balance the structure of the essay
- Comprehension: Not to forget the goal this is to give wisdom freely
Now you have to find the idea to write
The topic for the argumentative essay can be found everywhere. You can pick the theme from newspaper headlines, or you can also hear the conversation on star bucks. The changes will help you by listing the discussion of two people which make one person letdown and believe the claim about:
- Is it real or not?
- What caused this?
- How is it important?
- What should we do?
Steps to writing Argumentative essay
Outlining your paper
As you know that argumentative essay is straightforward so that you need to do such aspects. These are as followed:
- Make the reader to learn more about it means making the interest of the reader.
- Explain the problem clearly.
- Define different sides of the debate.
- Say them about your team.
- Convince the reader that your side is best
- Make the reader accept your point of view.
While writing an essay, there is an introduction paragraph which makes the meaning of your topic. It also consists of some thesis statements which form the interest of the reader. The introduction contains less than 250 words.
The body of an essay may consist of several headings. These headings contain several situations, and each case had their reason. The body is mostly made up of 3-4 paragraphs which explain the whole topic. You have to write all the facts and data that you have collected while researching the issue.
The conclusion concludes the result based upon the facts and data which we have used in the topic.
So, it’s all about the argumentative essay. When you are writing an essay, you have to consider these steps to make your topic attractive.